Sunday, August 21, 2011

Blog to Blossom


So it's been about a year and I haven't made a post till now. I think life just made it an all of a sudden possible thing. Let me first say that I will be making these posts using my cell phone. That's right, all internet connections are using mobile internet out of my site. I cannot reveal my exact location but you could probably find me if you took the time to look. All you'd need to say is : where is the ferenji (foreigner)? And eventually you will be led by hand to me or someone who could likely lead you on a f- relay to to western Ethiopia- its funny. Anyways, you can expect updates and photos from me here that you will not find anywhere else- catering to an English speaking audience so if you understand me, be excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment